segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012

Dear Diary (I can't believe I am writing this)

It makes me blush when I think about what I am doing. For Doppel! I am a 15 year old male sekh! I've always thought this kind of stuff was for little human girls, faeries and dana!
But... the night is long and lonesome. And Morrigan, my crow familiar, isn't very talkative, so I see little to no choice but to write this, at least to avoid being consumed by boredom.
I suppose introductions are necessary at this point. Maybe in some years they will find this diary, and talk about this amazing discovery about the inner working of Circeo Carver's life, or something.

My name is Circeo Carver, not that you couldn't have guessed it.
I was born and raised in Losthaven, wonderful place.
I am a member of the Verynvelyrae (Wow, that is difficult to write).
I am an archer, leader of the Order of the True Shot, and proudly so.

It's hard being an archer, for some reason. Receiving an arrow directly to the chest isn't enough to stop most things that roam around, so you need to pick up several tricks and techniques that enable you to kill the more dangerous stuff.

It isn't easy, but then, if I wanted something easy, I wouldn't be an archer.

Because it's difficult to be an archer, I created a company whose only purpose is to research new techniques and provide services that aid archery.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário