sexta-feira, 13 de julho de 2012

Joining

Dear Diary,

Today I joined the Attuned.
I've heard about this group for a while now, and their power appear to be really impressive. Though I had to part with some of my archery-related abilities (which pained me greatly), I believe the benefits of it, on the long run, will make it worth the trouble.
I will have to train harder to get back the archery mastery that I had before, though.

Today, also, a new member joined the Order. He is a garou, and while I've killed many of his kind before (oh, how I hope he never finds that out), I don't see a reason to not let him join. He is a fellow archer, an I won't let a thing like race get in the way of the Order. When I think about it, my race's hatred for his race comes from a era long gone, wich neither me nor him had any part in.
That's ridiculous, and I wish not to be part of this.

2 comentários:

  1. Respostas
    1. Damn!
      Listen, I know this looks bad, but everyone has things in their past that they regret, but I've killed a LOT of races, garou was just one of them!

      ...I am not helping myself, am I?

      Excluir