terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2012

Dying and Bows

Dear Diary,
I died today. For the 24th time.

 I went to Vargan's gladiatorial arena (don't judge me, it's a great place to get real combat experience), and at the 8th floor I met a garou lupine, who I foolishly attacked. Joke's on me, I guess, they hit harder than I thought.
 The problem was: I ended up in the Temple of Discordia.
 Don't get me wrong, I like that place, they have the magical articles seller that sold me my quiver!
 But it's a CONTINENT away of Vargan, and guess what's there between them? Mountains.
Freaking. Big-Ass. Mountains.
 Normally I can simply fly over them using my bodysuit made of mist or something, but you see, my corpse, and my items, were at the 8TH FLOOR of Vargan's gladiatorial arena. More importantly, my BOW was there.

 Let me tell you something about my bow: It's my most prized possession. It's made of erivelin and solid chaos, bought from Zol, a dana bowyer who is recluse and almost never shows up at his shop. Its metallic body changes colours constantly, and was reforged by a friend of mine to the point of becoming a true masterpiece. So, to sum things up, it's pretty badass.

 And I call it Z.

Without Z, and ammuniton, I am screwed if enter combat, thus, I had to go through 8 levels of that arena without caughting attention to myself. Talk about survival horror.

 But, thanks Doppel, I got through it, and got my things back.

So, in the end, I learned a valuable lesson today.

Do not. Fuck. With the lupines.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário